For more information about the next generation Spectacles, click here.

Documentation request

Hey Snapchat team, how do I verify my profile? My profile is popular here in my city and I deserve a yellow star because my content is very good and I provide a lot of it Services for people around me you can my e_hazzazi account

Answers

• try to increase engagement

• Tankio snap

• Mohammed
    Mohammed Posts: 32 🔥

@e_hazzazi said:
    Hey Snapchat team, how do I verify my profile? My profile is popular here in my city and I deserve a yellow star because my content is very good and I provide a lot of it Services for people around me you can my e_hazzazi account

https://support.snapchat.com/ar-AA/article/snap-star-eligibility

• Bakari Mustafa
    Bakari Mustafa Posts: 174 🔥🔥🔥

If you are looking for information on how to verify your public profile on Snapchat, you can start by submitting a request through the app by going to your profile, tapping the gear icon in the top right corner, and selecting "Support." From there, you can select "I Need Help " and then "Profile & Communities" and select "My Profile or My Public Profile" You will be prompted to provide information and proof that your account is notable and active, such as a link to your website or other social media profiles. However, please note that Snapchat has the final decision on who gets verified and not all requests will be approved.

Snapchat Support website states that verification is intended for accounts that are "of public interest," such as those belonging to celebrities, public figures, and brands. If your account meets these criteria and you believe it is of public interest, you can submit a verification request through the app as described above.

• Bakari Mustafa
    Bakari Mustafa Posts: 174 🔥🔥🔥

If you are looking for information on how to verify your public profile on Snapchat, you can start by submitting a request through the app by going to your profile, tapping the gear icon in the top right corner, and selecting "Support." From there, you can select "I Need Help " and then "Profile & Communities" and select "My Profile or My Public Profile" You will be prompted to provide information and proof that your account is notable and active, such as a link to your website or other social media profiles. However, please note that Snapchat has the final decision on who gets verified and not all requests will be approved.

Snapchat Support website states that verification is intended for accounts that are "of public interest," such as those belonging to celebrities, public figures, and brands. If your account meets these criteria and you believe it is of public interest, you can submit a verification request through the app as described above.