https://www.snapchat.com/unlock/?type=SNAPCODE&uuid=73f497d785854686981619cbae7f1bb5&metadata=01

MODMR ム
MODMR ム Posts: 3
edited November 2022 in General #1

عدسة جديدة لتغيير الالوان

Comments

• Hi snapchat i didnt have aproblem before but now i dont know why account my is locked please review it for my account and fix my problem, thank you

• I'm sorry to hear that your Snapchat account is locked. If your account has been locked, it's possible that it has been flagged for a violation of Snapchat's community guidelines or terms of service. Here are some steps you can take to try to regain access to your account:

Follow the instructions provided by Snapchat: If your account has been locked, you should have received a message from Snapchat explaining the reason for the lock and any steps you need to take to unlock your account. Follow these instructions carefully and provide any requested information to help verify your account.

Contact Snapchat support: If you have followed the instructions provided by Snapchat and are still unable to access your account, you can contact Snapchat support for further assistance. You can do this by visiting Snapchat's support website and submitting a support request. Provide as much information as possible about your account and the issue you are experiencing.

Wait for Snapchat to review your account: Snapchat may take some time to review your account and unlock it if they determine that there was no violation of their community guidelines or terms of service. Be patient and check your email regularly for updates from Snapchat.

Avoid violating Snapchat's community guidelines or terms of service in the future: To avoid having your account locked again in the future, make sure to follow Snapchat's community guidelines and terms of service carefully. This includes avoiding posting inappropriate content, spamming, or engaging in other behaviors that violate Snapchat's policies.

I hope this information helps you regain access to your account. Best of luck!