Release of Snapchat's own AI chatbot driven by ChatGPT

Options
ahad bilal
ahad bilal Posts: 1
edited March 2023 in General #1

The most recent iteration of OpenAI's ChatGPT is used by the chatbot that Snapchat is launching. Evan Spiegel, the CEO of Snap, claims that it's a wager that more people will start using AI rewriter chatbots in their daily lives.

The "My AI" Snapchat bot will be pinned to the chat tab of the app above friend chats. Spiegel tells The Verge that while the bot will initially only be accessible to $3.99 per month Snapchat Plus subscribers, the ultimate aim is to make it accessible to all 750 million monthly users of Snapchat.
"The big idea is that we're going to speak to AI every day in addition to talking to our friends and family every day," he says. "And this is something we're well positioned to do as a messaging provider."

Comments

• ALLANJ
    ALLANJ Posts: 1
    Options

I can believe how Snapchat has become a very popular social media platform that allows users to share photos and videos with their friends. People in my community are using it already. People have come to love it more With the rise of artificial intelligence (AI) technology, where Snapchat has integrated AI into its features to enhance user experience. I came across some funny things you can ask Snapchat's AI and some useful prompts to make the most out of this innovative technology. I think they are a great starting point in trying out the my AI chatbot. Thanks for this great technology snapchat.

• audun
    audun Posts: 302 🔥🔥🔥
    Options
  • mitab
    mitab Posts: 3
    Options

سهل ومريح وممتعه للغايه التواصل السريع يدعم الاتصال الصوتي والفيديو وإرسال الصور والمقاطع للامانه تطبيق مدى الحياة

• lokess_mikes
    Options

SC AI is very helpful for get accurate information related to any things. I have got info about some casual games and it's 100% true.

Thanks SC Team.

• kubrarahual656
    Options

In this article, we delve into the art of using textures and shaders to seamlessly blend hair and hats, elevating the realism of your 3D models. Texture mapping involves applying a 2D image, known as a texture, to a 3D model's surface. Utilizing texture maps for both hair and hats allows us to simulate intricate details for you to make more engaging versions.