Is it possible to integrate Camera Kit SDK integration with no code development tools?

Shahnanigans
Shahnanigans Posts: 17 🔥

Hello,

Hope you are all well. Dont know if this is possible and just to get a better idea I thought I'd ask the question here : Is it possible to integrate the Camera Kit SDK into an app developed through a no-code or low-code app development tool like FluttlerFlow or Bubble?

Thanks

Answers

• stevenxu
    stevenxu Posts: 558 👻

@Shahnanigans Hmm great question. I know we don't officially support those two tools, but I'm not sure if you could attempt to do it on your own. If you could share their requirements or any documentation of how it integrates with 3rd party sdks then I can forward to our team to review.

• Shahnanigans

@stevenxu Thanks for the prompt reply.

Oh interesting. Because essentially those two app builders allow you to create the app interface quite quickly and I suppose I was wondering if it is possible to replicate the 'camerakit-sample-custom-carousel' from the GitHub sample apps and somehow plug it into the app that has been built using one of these builders.

They do have custom code functionality but I haven't found any documentation on the integration of 3rd Party SDKs. Would there be any other way of doing this?

E.g. The whole app is designed in FlutterFlow. Would it be possible to then connect certain buttons and get them to open a single Lens?

• Shahnanigans
    edited April 2023 #4

@stevenxu I found this post and I am not sure if this is helpful in anyway but here you go:

https://community.flutterflow.io/c/discuss-and-get-help/how-to-install-an-sdk-into-the-app-using-flutterflow

• Shahnanigans

Hi @stevenxu ! Hows it going? Just wanted to follow up on this and was wondering if you were able to discuss this with the team?

Thank you!

• stevenxu

@Shahnanigans I'm doing well. Hope you are too! My apologies as I've lost track of this one. I just created a ticket for our eng to check. Hoping to get back to you soon. Thank you for your patience.

Feel free to follow up again on Tuesday latest if you don't hear from me.

• Shahnanigans

Hey @stevenxu Thanks so much! Appreciate it!
    Have you heard back from the eng?

• @Shahnanigans said:
    Hello,

Hope you are all well. Dont know if this is possible and just to get a better idea I thought I'd ask the question here : Is it possible to integrate the Camera Kit SDK into an app developed through a no-code or low-code app development tool like FluttlerFlow or Bubble?

Thanks

Follow the instructions for the program you are using

• stevenxu

@Shahnanigans The eng team member is currently out of office. I'll check again next week!

• Shahnanigans

@stevenxu No worries! Thanks so much!

• stevenxu

@Shahnanigans Thanks for your extreme patience on this one. Unfortunately, our eng confirmed we don't currently support this developer flow.

You can make a feature request if you'd like for our PM to consider in the future.