When is ultra wide camera coming on samsung s21+

It only came for 4 days and after that it disappeared and later the app has been updated like 5 times amd still no ultra wide support!! I've been requesting this feature for so long and even it was announced with the s22 series that we will get the full camera support as well. When will be the ultra wide camera be coming to the s21 series??

Answers

• Jeanjee
    Jeanjee Posts: 1
    edited August 2023 #2

I empathize with your frustration regarding the delayed ultra wide camera support on your Samsung S21+. The feature's intermittent appearance and subsequent disappearance is perplexing. Samsung has confirmed ultra wide camera support for the S21 series, even with the announcement of the S22 series. While I don't have real-time updates, I recommend staying patient as Samsung strives to deliver the promised camera enhancement through upcoming software updates. Your eagerness will surely be rewarded. For the latest information, please refer to this page.

• salmawisoky85
    salmawisoky85 Posts: 1
    edited August 2023 #3

As of my knowledge cutoff in September 2021, the Samsung Galaxy S21+ does not have an ultra-wide camera. The S21+ features a triple rear camera setup, including a 12-megapixel wide-angle camera, a 12-megapixel ultra-wide camera, and a 64-megapixel telephoto camera. However, Samsung may release future smartphone models or software updates that include an ultra-wide camera or introduce new camera features. It's always a good idea to check for official announcements or updates from Samsung regarding camera enhancements for specific device models. Drift Boss