"Something went Wrong" on My lenses portal.

Options

It's been 3 days and I've been working on different lenses from lens studio 4 and 5 for the camerakit. When I try accessing the portal or uploading lenses the page always shows "Something went wrong". I tried reloading it, clearing data from my browser, reinstalling lens studio, and relogin my account but still the same issue.

Answers

• Mike Berry
    Mike Berry Posts: 107 🔥🔥🔥
    Options

Are you using the "connected lenses" feature? I feel like snap is working on some bugs within it right now since it's so new but I have been seeing similar issues to yours because of it.

• Clifford Nunez
    Options

@Mike Berry said:
    Are you using the "connected lenses" feature? I feel like snap is working on some bugs within it right now since it's so new but I have been seeing similar issues to yours because of it.

I believe I'm not, the lenses i'm creating is a virtual try-on for the application we've been building so we implement the camerakit. Does it mean that I can't publish lenses and access the portal until they've fixed it?

• Mike Berry
    Mike Berry Posts: 107 🔥🔥🔥
    Options

@Clifford Nunez said:

@Mike Berry said:

I believe I'm not, the lenses i'm creating is a virtual try-on for the application we've been building so we implement the camerakit. Does it mean that I can't publish lenses and access the portal until they've fixed it?

i don't believe thats the case. sometimes the system just bugs out when you haven't done anything wrong. maybe wait another day or so to see if time has resolved it?

I run into similar issues at times and generally its just a system timeout issue

• Clifford Nunez
    Options

@Mike Berry said:

@Clifford Nunez said:

@Mike Berry said:

i don't believe thats the case. sometimes the system just bugs out when you haven't done anything wrong. maybe wait another day or so to see if time has resolved it?

I run into similar issues at times and generally its just a system timeout issue

It's been 6 days and still facing the problem. Hope I don't lose any of my lenses. Anyways, thank you.