Screen Image width - fit to screen - not working on Iphone 12 Pro?

Options
Carin Landström Olsson
edited July 2022 in Getting Started #1

I try to do a screen image that will fit to screen.
Fit to screen width works great in Lens Studio on all the simulated phone models
- and on my Android it works just fine -
but....
When I preview on my Iphone 12 Pro - the image is suddenly too large for the screen. :(

I am using an Othographic camera
A Full frame Region with a
Screen Image set to "Fit to width"

Any ideas on what I might be doing wrong or missing? :(

Safe Area does mot seem to work either

Answers

• Bakari Mustafa
    Bakari Mustafa Posts: 178 🔥🔥🔥
    Options

You could try the following to fix the issue:

1. Check the "Size to Fit" setting: Make sure that the "Size to Fit" setting on your screen image is set to "Fit to Width". This will ensure that the screen image scales to fit the width of the screen, regardless of the aspect ratio of the device.
    2. Use the "Scale to Fit" script: You can use the "Scale to Fit" script from the Asset Library to automatically scale your screen image to fit the screen size of the device. To use this script, just add it to your screen image and set the "Fit Mode" to "Fit to Width".
    3. Check the camera settings: Make sure that your Orthographic camera is set up correctly. In particular, check the "Orthographic Size" setting to ensure that it is set to an appropriate value for your scene. You may also want to check the "Position" and "Rotation" settings to make sure that the camera is correctly positioned and oriented in your scene.