How to add two different media pickers in a lens?

I added two screen images and set one of their "render target" to media picker_1.
I added another media picker in the resources panel "media picker_2".
When I add it to render target of second "screen image" both the screen images show same images from media.
I want both of them to show different images from media.

Answers

• Bakari Mustafa
    Bakari Mustafa Posts: 174 🔥🔥🔥

To show different images on each of the screen images, you will need to set the "render target" property of each screen image to a different media picker.

For example, you can set the "render target" property of the first screen image to "media picker_1", and the "render target" property of the second screen image to "media picker_2". This will cause the first screen image to display the image selected in "media picker_1", and the second screen image to display the image selected in "media picker_2".

You can then use the Media Picker components to select different images for each screen image. To do this, add a Media Picker component to each screen image and set the "Media Picker" property to the corresponding media picker (e.g., "media picker_1" for the first screen image, and "media picker_2" for the second screen image).

I hope this helps!