For more information about the next generation Spectacles, click here.

Slow down you have reached your maximum friend request limit for now. Please try again in a few days

So about 2 weeks ago i got this error and it specifically sqys try again in a few days but doesn't day how kany days I've tried reaching Snapchat support and they said it takes only 24 hours but guess what it's been more than 24 hours now. Does anyone how to fix it? Cuz my hopes of Snapchat support helping me qre pretty much non existent at this moment, and i know this post is going to be taken down cuz you're nit allowed to ask this question in Len's studio.

Answers

• Bakari Mustafa
    Bakari Mustafa Posts: 174 🔥🔥🔥

If you’ve been getting the “too many friends” error, it could be due to one of two issues. First of all, you might actually have too many friends added to your Snapchat account. According to Snapchat Support, there is actually a limit to how many friends you can have on the app. Try getting a pubic profile so you can build more connections and gain subscribers.

• Bakari Mustafa

If you’ve been getting the “too many friends” error, it could be due to one of two issues. First of all, you might actually have too many friends added to your Snapchat account. According to Snapchat Support, there is actually a limit to how many friends you can have on the app. Try getting a pubic profile so you can build more connections and gain subscribers.

• Bakari Mustafa

• Tariq B
    Tariq B Posts: 96 🔥🔥
    edited April 2023 #5

Hi @Hayed Atif This is a Community Forum that covers Snap AR, for questions, feature request, sharing experience etc..

That means no one here can help you with Snapchat App issue the right place to find help with that is to reach out to Snapchat Support it self here: https://help.snapchat.com

I need help with a Snapchat feature > Friends > Adding, deleting, or blocking friends

Then from there you can submit your request to get help from the right and expert people.

Best

• Mandy
    Mandy Posts: 1

I have been trying to add new friends on my Snapchat account am being told that am on slow down have reach the limit I can add for now that I should try again in a few days

• lewys
    lewys Posts: 1

I’m having the same problem as you lot, anyone know what it means?

• audun
    audun Posts: 302 🔥🔥🔥

Hey @lewys, you added too many friends on Snapchat and got ratelimited.

I'm not sure how long it will stay in effect, but it could range from 24 hours to 12 days.

• My snap is on limit …that a day I can only add 10friends ….why is that happening….please we like you reply back to me

• So how do I solve this problem do I just wait or what

• My account have unlimited add

• You have reached your limit of friend request for now try again in few days it's almost being an week now I am getting this error
    I contacted the snap team no response from them I also tried to remove as many friends I can still the same problem does anyone has any solution to this problem?

• What do I do ? It’s been more than 24hrs

• eoutaa7
    eoutaa7 Posts: 1

Help me i can’t add any one 🥹

• Help me i can't add any one please

• 4-5 days have passed away but still I'm 7nable to add friends, please help me to add.please

• I have problem to mya snapchat

• I can’t add more friends

• Herbert Hackman
    Herbert Hackman Posts: 45 🔥

its either yo add many poeple within few seconds...or u have reached your friend add up limits which is around (6,000) accounts

• Razex
    Razex Posts: 2
    edited March 25 #20

Slow down motion not add friend add

• Razex
    Razex Posts: 2

Slow down motion not add friend add