Hi i got an issue with my app

It says “slow down. You have reached your limit of friend requests for now. Try again in a few days.

Answers

• Sajjad Zia
    Sajjad Zia Posts: 1
    edited May 2023 #2

I see. The message you received indicates that you have reached the current limit for adding friends on Snapchat. This feature is in place to prevent spamming and other harmful activities. You should be able to resume adding new friends after the time frame specified in the message has elapsed.

If you have just created your account, then it's normal to experience this limitation for a few days until your account is fully established. If you're using an existing account, the limit may depend on a variety of factors including how actively you use the app.

In any case, it's recommended that you wait until the period stated in the message has passed before attempting to add more friends. In the meantime, feel free to engage with your current friends on Snapchat or explore other features of the app.

If this issue persists even after waiting for the stated time period, feel free to contact Snapchat support directly for further assistance.

I hope this helps! Let me know if there's anything else I can do for you.

• Same issue for my account check plz help me

• How can i contact Snapchat support directly ??

• audun
    audun Posts: 302 🔥🔥🔥