Blurry Mobile Games Video

kakagaana
kakagaana Posts: 2
edited July 2023 in General #1

Hello there!
As an avid video game enthusiast, I thoroughly enjoy sharing captivating gaming moments with my Snapchat buddies. I have been playing mod subway surfers game for a long time and have great skills on it. However, I've encountered an unfortunate predicament with Snap Stories over the past month. Whenever I upload recordings from games, they appear excessively blurry. Curiously enough, when I share regular videos like dance clips or other miscellaneous content, they maintain their crisp quality. It's disheartening because I genuinely relish showcasing my cherished gaming moments to my friends in high-resolution. However I have a strong Wi-Fi connection.

Comments

• Zulqarnain
    Zulqarnain Posts: 1
    edited June 2023 #2

Hey fellow gamer! It's disheartening that your game recordings on Snapchat have been turning out blurry, while other videos remain crisp. Even with a strong Wi-Fi connection, it's frustrating not being able to showcase your epic gaming moments like gta Audi Car Service DUbai in high resolution. Let's uncover the solution to this mystery together and get those gaming highlights looking sharp again! Keep the gaming spirit alive!

• audun
    audun Posts: 302 🔥🔥🔥

Hi @kakagaana,
    It appears this is related to Snapchat rather than Lens Studio. Therefore, I suggest that you reach out to Snapchat's dedicated support center for further assistance.

Here is the link: https://help.snapchat.com/

• Hey gamers! It's disheartening that your game recordings on Snapchat were turning out blurry, even as different videos stay crisp. Even with a strong Wi-Fi connection, it is irritating now not being able to exhibit your epic gaming moments like gta Audi Car Service DUbai in excessive decision. Let's find the answer to this thriller collectively and get those gaming highlights searching sharp again! Keep the gaming spirit alive!

• I used to cut clips from the EA FC 24 Mobile Game but due to screen recording the quality is low as compare to the app like snapchat results.

• Heya,
    Below is a list of three true and tested solutions that are worth trying.

• Use Video Editing Apps. Using video editing applications on your Android mobile is an amazing way to fix blurry videos....
    • Adjust Video Playback Settings....
    • Troubleshoot Device Issues.

Thanks
    OceanXD.