Exploring AR Lens Creation on Snapchat – Looking for Tips and Experiences

Hello everyone!

I’m so excited to make my first post here in the Snap AR community. I’ve been a longtime Snapchat user, and I’ve always found the AR features incredibly fun and engaging. Recently, I’ve taken an interest in creating my own AR Lenses using Lens Studio, but I have to admit, I’m still quite new to it all and have a lot to learn.

I’ve managed to create a few basic Lenses, but I’m really looking to improve and take things to the next level. I’m particularly interested in learning more about the tools and features that can make Lenses more interactive and dynamic. For example, I’ve seen some creators use advanced motion tracking and real-time effects that react to user input in really clever ways. If anyone has tips on how to make the most of these tools, or knows any hidden features in Lens Studio, I’d love to hear about them!

Also, compared to AR features on other platforms, I feel like Snapchat’s AR is so much more seamless, especially when it comes to face tracking and real-time reactions. It feels incredibly smooth and intuitive, which is what has drawn me to focus on Snapchat specifically. I’m curious if any of you have worked with AR on multiple platforms and have insights on what makes Snapchat’s AR stand out.

Finally, I’m really eager to become a part of this community and learn from those who’ve been creating amazing AR experiences for a while. I hope to contribute more as I grow in my knowledge and skills.

Thanks in advance for any advice or resources you can share!

Tagged: