How to attach camera kit lenses in the existing camera workflow (in kotlin)?

Options
newzera dev
newzera dev Posts: 11 🔥

Basically, we have our own camera module written in kotlin for Android. Now, we want to attach camera kit lenses in that module. Information given on camera-kit-refernce github repository is not sufficient. You can consider the kotlin code given in the below link (taken from the react-native-vision-camera)
LINK

Comments

• stevenxu
    stevenxu Posts: 597 👻
    Options

@newzera dev Thank you for sharing for the community!!! This is great B)

For developers that try this out, please feel free to share your questions or feedback here for @newzera dev

• newzera dev
    Options

@stevenxu Can you share some resources (except Snap Docs and camera kit reference GitHub repository) that might be useful for this purpose?

• stevenxu
    Options

@newzera dev Ah my mistake in my initial reading of your post. Team is looking into this and will get back to you. Thank you

• newzera dev
    Options

@stevenxu Is there any update regarding this? We think 'Moj' have also done it. They have their own customised camera and they have added snapchat lenses on top of it. Our requirement is also similar to the Moj one. We have our camera interface and on top of it, we want to add lenses. So, it would be very helpful if you can share some resources on how Moj did it? Or if it is not possible, then at least share some resources to integrate such functionality.

• newzera dev
    Options

@stevenxu Any update or progress regarding this?

• stevenxu
    Options

@newzera dev Thanks for the follow up. I see we have another thread in our support channel exactly about this. Our support team just got back to you there. Please check your inbox for the latest update.

I or you can close out this thread when we identified a solution to share here for the rest of the community. :)