Can we create filters in Lens Studio without adding external texture?

Options

I did 1 3D model and didn't apply external texture. The only the texture I've applied from Blender is just the Principle BSDF. But when I upload inside Lens Studio, it didn't read the texture well in terms of colour, shade & effect like glass.

Best Answers

• modelsbymike3d
    modelsbymike3d Posts: 10 🔥
    #2 Answer ✓
    Options

Blender shaders are specific to Blender. You can either bake it to image textures and bring those into Lens Studio, or you can use the material editor within Lens Studio to recreate the material. Not all shader nodes in Blender exist in Lens Studio, and the rendering is also done differently so you probably won't have a perfect match (especially if the material is glass-like).

• LiluanTheWan
    LiluanTheWan Posts: 6
    #3 Answer ✓
    Options

Thank you so much for you reply. I am really honoured by your help. Its really help a lot!

@modelsbymike3d said:
    Blender shaders are specific to Blender. You can either bake it to image textures and bring those into Lens Studio, or you can use the material editor within Lens Studio to recreate the material. Not all shader nodes in Blender exist in Lens Studio, and the rendering is also done differently so you probably won't have a perfect match (especially if the material is glass-like).