How can I find out what music is okay to use?

Options
Kevando
Kevando Posts: 76 🔥🔥

I am getting this message:

Your Lens contains a licensed Sound which is not authorized for commercial use. Please remove the Sound and submit again

Answers

• Mohammed
    Mohammed Posts: 32 🔥
    Options

There are audios ready to use in assist Library

• Kevando
    Options

@Mohammed said:
    There are audios ready to use in assist Library

Thanks for helping mohammed! This is exactly what I'm doing though 😩 It lets me publish the lens, but then it gets rejected.

• Bakari Mustafa
    Bakari Mustafa Posts: 178 🔥🔥🔥
    Options

To resolve this issue, you will need to remove the licensed sound from your Lens and submit it again.

• Kevando
    Options

But the song is the whole reason for the lens! This is the reason for rejection... I don't understand why they would put songs in the asset library that you can't use

• Bakari Mustafa
    Bakari Mustafa Posts: 178 🔥🔥🔥
    Options

@Kevando said:
    But the song is the whole reason for the lens! This is the reason for rejection... I don't understand why they would put songs in the asset library that you can't use

it can be frustrating to have a lens rejected due to the use of a licensed song. I highly recommend that you reach out to Snapchat's support team and inquire about the specific song that was flagged. They may be able to provide more information or help you find an alternative that you can use.

• Kevando
    Options

unfortunately snapchat does not have the same level of amazing support that lens studio has. i've opened a few tickets with snapchat support and they just close them :/