new installation of lens studio. but am not able to signing in in v4.36.1

Options
mishkath
mishkath Posts: 6
edited January 2023 in Getting Started #1

please help me with the situation, the screen shows login to my lenses with snapchat and after clicking it nothing is happening

Answers

• mishkath
    edited January 2023 #2
    Options

please help

• SlomLife
    SlomLife Posts: 87 🔥🔥
    Options

hello
    use the browser first and login to your snapchat account after that be sure that lens studio app updated to the last version and open it using administrator privileges, if you problem not fixed show me a screenshot please
    thank you

• mishkath
    edited January 2023 #4
    Options

not working. same problem occuring. unable to sign in to lens studio app

it is showing other instances of snap running please use one at a time

please help
    @SlomLife

• Bakari Mustafa
    Bakari Mustafa Posts: 178 🔥🔥🔥
    Options

If you are seeing the error message "other instances of snap running please use one at a time" while trying to sign in to Lens Studio, it means that another instance of the program is already running on your computer.

To resolve this issue, you will need to close the other instance of Lens Studio that is currently running.

You can do this by following these steps:

1. Open the Task Manager (Ctrl + Shift + Esc) on Windows or Activity Monitor (Command + Space, then type "activity monitor") on Mac.
    2. Look for the "Lens Studio" process and select it.
    3. Click the "End Task" or "Quit" button to close the program.
    4. Once the other instance is closed, try opening Lens Studio again and signing in.
  • mishkath
    edited January 2023 #6
    Options

other instances problem have been solved. But still cant login to lens studio, tried many ways by re installing lense studio restarting pc etc and still stuck with that problem
    when i click the login button on lens studio it dose nothin ive uninstalled the app and it still dose not work
    @Bakari Mustafa

• Jamie
    Jamie Posts: 1
    Options

Same problem, nothing happens when I push log in. I am logged into my browser snap chat.

• Apprentice
    Apprentice Posts: 41 🔥
    Options

Hi friends,
    keys Win+R and put
    %LOCALAPPDATA%\Snap
    Delete all files in Lens Studio folder
    keys Win+R again and put
    %APPDATA%\Snap
    Delete all files in Lens Studio folder again

Say us if it working
    Bye

• Karim Benzegoal
    Options

@mishkath said:
    please help me with the situation, the screen shows login to my lenses with snapchat and after clicking it nothing is happening

@mishkath said:

me too i have the same problem