Device Tracking Not Working

I am encountering an issue with Surface and World Tracking. My model behaves as if it is attached to the lens. And it's not only my project but also the templates I suspect maybe I need to clear the cache but I still get the same problem. Does anyone have a solution for this?

Comments

• Muhammad Noman
    Muhammad Noman Posts: 1
    edited May 2023 #2

If you're experiencing issues with Surface and World Tracking in your AR project where the model appears to be attached to the lens or camera, there are several steps you can take to troubleshoot the problem. Potential solutions include resetting the AR session, ensuring proper surface detection, verifying transformation matrices, and updating the AR framework or SDK. Additionally, seeking assistance from the community or developer forums for the specific AR framework or SDK you're using can provide valuable insights and guidance. By following these steps and referring to the documentation and resources provided, you can work towards resolving the issue and achieving accurate and stable surface tracking in your AR application.