When viewing lenses on snapchat on an Iphone 7 the message "fragment shader build error" appears and the lens is not viewable. How to resolve the issue?
A “fragment shader build error” message usually indicates that there is an issue with the code in the fragment shader of one of the materials used in your lens. To resolve this issue, you can try the following steps:
1. Open your project in Lens Studio and select the material that is causing the error in the Objects panel.
2. In the Inspector panel on the right side of the screen, scroll down to the Shader section and click on Open in Shader Editor.
3. In the Shader Editor window that opens, look for any errors or warnings in your code. These will be highlighted with red or yellow underlines.
4. Fix any errors or warnings by making changes to your code.
5. Save your changes and close the Shader Editor window.
Open in Shader Editor
Once you have fixed all errors and warnings in your fragment shader code, save your project and try previewing it again on Snapchat to see if the issue has been resolved.
Which lines are errors or warnings? https://ibb.co/Bw9xsGT