CameraKit enroll form not loading

Gabriele Conte
Gabriele Conte Posts: 7
edited April 2023 in General #1

Hi, I recently discovered your new CameraKit SDK and I'd like to access to the request form, but the request page doesn't display the actual form and it shows just an infinite loading screen, may I get some support?
Edit: I actually solved the problem by opening the page with another browser, I think there might be some issues with cookies saving.

Answers

• stevenxu
    stevenxu Posts: 562 👻

@Gabriele Conte Ah thanks for adding your edit note. Glad you were able to find a fix/solution.

I'll create an eng ticket to investigate. Thank you again!

• stevenxu

@Gabriele Conte Btw just so I provide as much info for our eng to reproduce, did you enter the request page from the developer portal (after signing in) or did you enter from the snapar/camera kit website?

• @stevenxu I entered the request page from camerakit website. The request was made from italy.

• @stevenxu just for info, may I get an estimated time foto get cameraKit access?

• stevenxu

@Gabriele Conte Developers can expect to hear back from us if they get access within 14 days of their application submission.

• stevenxu

@Gabriele Conte WHOA! YES PLEASE! The community would greatly benefit from this. You can write it as a forum post in this general category. We're getting more and more tips and tutorials so I'll look into ways to surface this more (ie dedicated category and/or tags)

• @stevenxu Perfect! I need just some more time to test out everything (the flutter app works and it starts snapkit camera, but it doesn't apply filters yet because I'm waiting for cameraKit access), and then I'll publish every detail step on a separated forum

• @stevenxu hey there! I finally got cameraKit access and everything seems to work great! Besides that, I'd like to share my work with you without posting it directly, can we get in touch via email?

• stevenxu

@Gabriele Conte Congrats on access! Sure - I'll open a direct message with you!

• MIDO |🤳
    MIDO |🤳 Posts: 4
    edited May 2023 #12

@Gabriele Conte please provide me with the flutter integration method I hope to try it