CameraKit - Received access but app not whitelisted

Options
Roy
Roy Posts: 29 🔥
edited June 2022 in General #1

Hey, a few weeks ago I got an email saying I received access to CameraKit.

I started digging more deeply in the docs, and planned how I'd like to integrate and utilize the awesome SDK.

However, when I tried to activate and test on my app, I was not able to run it as it said app has not yet been whitelisted.

This was mentioned in the sdk acceptance email, so I sent an email back with my app ID but haven't year heard back (it's been a few days).

Does anyone know how I can expedite this process / point me in the right direction so I can actually start testing + developing snap SDK on real device? Is there anything else I can/should do?

Thanks!

Best Answer

• stevenxu
    stevenxu Posts: 603 👻
    #2 Answer ✓
    Options

Thanks for detailing your issue @Roy . Glad to hear this was resolved!

For future visitors of this post that are experiencing this, here are the steps to resolve:

1. Set up your Snap Developer Portal account
    2. Create a new project and identify your App ID (located under your Project Name and right of your Icon)

1. Respond to your Camera Kit onboarding email with your App ID.
    2. Once you’ve completed the above steps, you will receive a confirmation email within 72 business hours granting you official early access to the Camera Kit Platform.
    3. Once allowlisted, please be sure to turn on the Camera Kit toggle in your project version page to proceed.

Hope this helps!

Answers