Why is this happening

Options
Chris Khalifa
Chris Khalifa Posts: 24 🔥

Guys please what is happening to my lenses i'm so confused, when ever i try to open insights it shows me "permission Denied"

Tagged:

Answers

• Bakari Mustafa
    Bakari Mustafa Posts: 178 🔥🔥🔥
    Options

The "permission denied" error message might means that you don't have permission to view the insights of the lenses because you're not the creator of the lenses, or because you're not logged in to the correct account. :/

• Shreyansh Humane
    Options

Yes same with me 🥲 Permission Denied popup is occur :( please help me

• Chris Khalifa
    Options

@Bakari Mustafa said:
    The "permission denied" error message might means that you don't have permission to view the insights of the lenses because you're not the creator of the lenses, or because you're not logged in to the correct account. :/

how do i solve the issue

• Bakari Mustafa
    Bakari Mustafa Posts: 178 🔥🔥🔥
    Options

I'm sorry to hear that you're having trouble with your lens Insight to you both @Chris Khalifa @Shreyansh Humane. I suggest reaching out to the Snapchat support team via live chat. You can do this by going to profile.snapchat.com and clicking on the Help Center icon in the bottom right corner. The Live chat support is available 24/7, so you should be able to get help quickly.

Also here is the link to the Snapchat support website: https://support.snapchat.com/

• Shreyansh Humane
    Options

I tried mainy times but its not work please fix this problem ( old lens insight not working)

• Chris Khalifa
    Options

yes man still not working why is this happening