Hello!

worldpros
worldpros Posts: 1
edited August 2023 in General #1

I accidentally deleted my admin username for lenses on Snapchat / https://my-lenses.snapchat.com/lenses. Is there anything I can do to regain access? I can't even see the insights from my lens. it just says "Permission Denied"

PLEASE HELP!

Answers

• If you accidentally deleted your admin username for Snapchat Lens Studio and can't access your lenses, contact Snapchat support immediately. Be prepared to provide proof of ownership for the lenses you created and verify your account to resolve the issue. Snapchat support should be able to guide you through the recovery process.

• Hey @Huhsahn23 I'm facing the same issue and I've tried reaching out to snapchat support multiple times but haven't received any response yet. Can you please help me out here with any wayout?

• IamShamsMalik
    IamShamsMalik Posts: 9
    edited September 2023 #4

If you've unintentionally deleted your admin username for Snapchat Lens Studio and can no longer access your created lenses, it's essential to reach out to Snapchat support promptly. To resolve this issue, be ready to present evidence of ownership for the lenses you've developed and verify your account. Snapchat support will assist you in recovering your access to Lens Studio and your lenses.

• "If you've accidentally deleted your admin username for Snapchat Lens Studio and can't access your lenses, it's important to get in touch with Snapchat support right away. To resolve this issue, be ready to provide evidence of ownership for the lenses you've created and to verify your account. Snapchat support will assist you in the recovery process."

• You can contact Snapchat Support for help with regaining access to your admin username. Go to Snapchat Support, explain your situation, and provide any relevant details. They should be able to assist you in restoring your admin permissions.

• You can contact Snapchat Support for help with regaining access to your admin username. Go to Snapchat Support, explain your situation, and provide any relevant details. They should be able to assist you in restoring your admin permissions.