How Spotify Makes Money?

edited September 2023 in General #1

Spotify generates revenue with its two business models, premium subscription & ad-supported models. These models turn up with major contributors to its highest earnings. Spotify generated €11.7 billion in revenue in 2022. Out of these earnings, premium membership produces approximately 87.4%, which adds up to €10.25 billion. The remaining 12.6%, equivalent to €1.47 billion generated from their ad-supported memberships.
For more details visit:


  • Warn1234
    Warn1234 Posts: 11 🔥
    edited November 2023 #2

    Spotify's revenue in 2023 reached €11.7 billion, with premium subscriptions contributing 87.4% (€10.25 billion) and the ad-supported model generating 12.6% (€1.47 billion). Spotify's success allows for competitive salaries, attracting top talent to sustain and enhance its business models.