Distorted audio when importing video in Inshot Video editor

Options

I'm encountering an issue with audio when importing a video, either in Pprocreate or InShot Video Editor.

I have a video that was recorded with a client's phone, and I'd like to improve its quality. It appears that she recorded the video at a very low resolution, resulting in a blurry and small video.

In my search for ways to enhance the video resolution, most recommendations led me to this problem. I've been following a YouTube tutorial on how to enhance resolution, and after importing the video, I'm left with distorted audio—slowed down and with a very low pitch.

I'm not experienced in video/audio editing, so all of this is quite confusing for me. I can handle basic tasks like creating thumbnails in Procreate or making videos in InShot Video Editor, along with some basic editing software. inshot app store

The last thing I tried was converting to H.264 with VLC and reimporting. While this fixed the audio distortion, it caused the audio and video to go out of sync. I'm considering converting the audio to MP3 and separating the video, but I'm not sure if this is the right solution or if there's a better alternative.

I would appreciate any feedback or guidance you can provide. Thank you for the opportunity to learn something new!

Please let me know if you need further assistance.

Comments

• kaileygu
    kaileygu Posts: 3
    edited September 2023 #2
    Options

Thanks for your question i will try this and reply shortly. inshot download page

• JohnHarry
    Options

Hi,
    Check the Original Video File: Ensure that the audio distortion is not present in the original video file. Play the video in a different media player or video editing software to confirm that the issue is not with the file itself.

Update InShot: Make sure you are using the latest version of InShot Video Editor. Developers often release updates to address bugs and improve performance. Go to your device's app store and check for any available updates for InShot.

Device Compatibility: Ensure that your device meets the minimum system requirements for running InShot. Sometimes, audio distortion can occur if your device is underpowered or does not meet the app's requirements.

Clear Cache: If you're using InShot on a mobile device, clearing the app's cache may help. Go to your device's settings, find InShot in the list of installed apps, and clear its cache.

Reimport the Video: Try removing the video from your project and reimporting it. Sometimes, issues can be resolved by simply reimporting the file.

Audio Format: Check the audio format of your video file. InShot may have difficulty with certain audio formats. If possible, convert the audio to a common format like AAC or MP3 before importing it into InShot.

Use a Different Audio Track: If the original audio is causing problems, you can mute it and add a separate audio track. You can either record a new audio track or use pre-existing audio that you know works well.

Export Settings: Pay attention to the export settings when rendering your video. Using inappropriate settings can sometimes result in audio distortion. Ensure you are using the correct output format and settings for your intended use.

Contact InShot Support: If none of the above steps work, consider reaching out to InShot's customer support. They may have specific troubleshooting steps or be aware of any known issues and potential fixes.

Try Alternative Video Editors: If you continue to experience audio distortion in InShot, you might want to consider trying alternative video editing apps to see if the issue persists in other software. This can help determine whether the problem is specific to InShot or related to your device or video file.

By following these steps, you should be able to identify and hopefully resolve the issue of distorted audio when importing videos into InShot Video Editor.

Sincerely,
    thanks

• Ahmaad khan
    Options

I was facing the same issue. But I was using Alight Motion Mod APk

• Kandre Acient
    Options

If you're facing distorted audio in InShot Video Editor while importing videos, try utilizing VoxBox APK. This can enhance audio quality, minimizing disruptions and providing a more seamless and enjoyable editing process.

• Henry James
    Options

I understand that you're encountering an audio issue while trying to enhance the video quality of a client's recording. It can be frustrating when the video turns out blurry and small due to a low resolution. Don't worry, I'm here to help! It seems that the YouTube tutorial you followed might have unintentionally affected the audio as well, resulting in distorted, slowed down, and low-pitched audio. As capcut template who is familiar with basic video and audio editing tasks, I can suggest a few troubleshooting steps to tackle this issue. First, try importing the original video into different editing software or apps that specifically focus on video and audio enhancement. This way, you can retain the quality of the audio while improving the video resolution. Additionally, experimenting with different settings and options within the editing software may help you find a solution that preserves the audio integrity. Don't hesitate to reach out if you need more specific guidance or further assistance. With a bit of patience and exploration, you'll be able to enhance both the video resolution and audio quality, delivering an impressive final product to your client. Good luck, and keep up the great work!