Issues with setting up Project info

Options

I am having issues with setting up the project info in the lens studio. After I fill out all the information, while trying clicking at "apply" button I am unable to do so. The dialog box stretch out all the way out of screen in windows. Fyi I have already reinstalled the software.

Answers

• Herbert Hackman
    Herbert Hackman Posts: 45 🔥
    Options

get a higher speed laptop or pc

• Kitty Homes
    Options

Are you having trouble accessing or inputting information?
    M&P

• jianna culin
    Options

Adjust screen resolution, check Windows scaling, try compatibility mode, update graphics drivers, and contact Lens Studio support for UI issue. Use keyboard navigation as a temporary workaround. Restart Lens Studio after changes.

• Gasolina Rao
    Options

Hi there! I'm sorry to hear about the trouble you're facing with Lens Studio. It sounds like a frustrating issue. Since you've already reinstalled the software without success, I recommend reaching out to Lens Studio's official support. They should be able to provide you with more specific guidance or solutions tailored to your situation. They might have insights into potential workarounds or a fix for the dialogue box stretching out of the screen. Good luck, and I hope your issue gets resolved soon! For further recommendations you can contact me via una gasolinera cerca de mí.

• pescoebill
    pescoebill Posts: 1
    edited January 17 #6
    Options

To address the issue with Lens Studio's dialog box stretching out of the screen on Windows, here are a few quick steps:

Screen Resolution:
    Check and adjust your screen resolution settings to ensure they are optimal. This might help in rendering the UI elements properly.

Update Graphics Drivers:
    Make sure your graphics drivers are up to date. Outdated drivers can cause UI rendering problems.

Compatibility Mode:
    Right-click on Lens Studio's executable, lesco, go to Properties, and navigate to the Compatibility tab. Try running the application in compatibility mode for an earlier version of Windows.

Check for Known Issues:
    Visit the Lens Studio community forums or support page to check for known issues or workarounds related to your problem.

If the issue persists, consider reaching out directly to Lens Studio support for more personalized assistance.

Hope this helps,

• ask Gazebo
    Options

Setting up project information of Ask gazebo can vary depending on the context, such as the type of project (software development, construction, event planning, etc.) and the tools or platforms you are using. If you are facing issues, here are some general steps and considerations to help you troubleshoot:

Clarify the Type of Project:

Identify the nature of your project. Different types of projects may require specific information and settings.
    Project Management Tool:

If you're using a project management tool or platform (such as Trello, Asana, Jira, Microsoft Project, etc.), check their documentation or support resources for guidance on setting up project information.
    Project Title and Description:

Ensure you have a clear and descriptive project title.
    Provide a detailed project description outlining the goals, scope, and key deliverables.
    Key Stakeholders:

Identify and list the key stakeholders involved in the project.
    Include their roles and responsibilities.
    Timeline and Milestones:

Establish project timelines and milestones.
    Clearly define start and end dates.
    Break down the project into phases or stages.
    Resources and Budget:

• Kitty Homes
    Options

At the heart of TCS's offerings lies their Express Delivery service. This door-to-door solution allows individuals and businesses to send documents, parcels, and cargo of various sizes within Pakistan. With different service tiers offering varying delivery speeds and costs, you can choose the option that best suits your needs and budget. Same-day delivery within major cities and next-day delivery between major regions are popular choices for time-sensitive shipments.