About digital goods

Options
ällä
ällä Posts: 29 🔥

I have created a lens with digital goods and it's now been published to my profile and is live. How can I unlock all the goods to myself as a creator of the lens or is that not possible yet? If not, it would be a good feature, since I like to use my own lenses.

Tagged:

Best Answer

• Ativadore Brasil
    Ativadore Brasil Posts: 1
    #2 Answer ✓
    Options

@ällä said:
    I have created a lens with digital goods and it's now been published to my profile and is live. How can I unlock all the goods to myself as a creator of the lens or is that not possible yet? If not, it would be a good feature, since I like to use my own lenses.

Workarounds:

Test Unlock Feature: While you can't unlock all goods permanently, you can test your unlock feature within Lens Studio using the "Preview" panel. This lets you experience how the unlocking works for users without spending any Tokens.
    Duplicate Lens: You can create a duplicate of your Lens specifically for your own use. Then, unlock all the digital goods in the duplicate Lens. This keeps your published Lens untouched and allows you to enjoy all the features in a separate version.
    Future Possibilities:

Feature Request: There's been some discussion and community desire for a creator unlock feature in future versions of Lens Studio. Consider submitting a feature request through the appropriate channels to let Snapchat know of your interest.
    Unlock During Development: If you're still developing your Lens, you can temporarily set high Token values for unlocking digital goods during testing. This effectively makes them free for you while you iterate and refine your Lens.

Answers

• Herbert Hackman
    Options

you can test your own lens in the lens studio app> if not then u will need to unlock it with token in the Snapchat app on your phone. digital goods is the new breakthrough for creators.

• ällä
    ällä Posts: 29 🔥
    Options

Yes, I know but once I have published the lens, I'm going to use it as well. So you can't grant permission to digital goods?

• Yann-Landry Dindé
    Options

@Herbert Hackman said:
    you can test your own lens in the lens studio app> if not then u will need to unlock it with token in the Snapchat app on your phone. digital goods is the new breakthrough for creators.

Bonjour, pour nous les nouveaux, est-ce possible d'en savoir un peu plus sur les biens numeriques ?