making bigger 3d eyelashes than template

Options

Hi I am wondering how I make bigger 3d eyelashes than the template given from assets. I want long luxiourious eyelashes and Im wondering how to easily make them and where to put them in the 3d eyelashes template script thanks so much!

Answers

• KingShow 👻
    KingShow 👻 Posts: 11 🔥
    Options

Hey again Wishtree!
    If you want to create longer and more luxurious 3D eyelashes in Lens Studio, you can customize the template given from the assets. To do this, you'll need to modify the 3D model of the eyelashes. You can use a 3D modeling software like Blender or Maya to create the desired eyelash design. Once you're happy with the design, import the modified 3D model into Lens Studio and apply it to the eyelashes template. Make sure to position and scale the eyelashes appropriately on the face mesh. Feel free to experiment and test it out to achieve the perfect look!

@KingShow 👻

• David lora
    Options

how to use rpe
    The calculator uses a formula from Mike Tuchscherer and some math stuff called GNUPlot to work out the weight you should lift. It can even understand strange effort levels like “6.75”! But remember, it might be less accurate for exercises where you do many reps.

• Thank you @KingShow 👻 I successfully downloaded blender and the different assets of the 3d eyelashes, is there a way you can show me what to do in blender with what? Do you make video tutorials or could help me do it on video call? That would be amazing thank you for helping me with first steps its just daunting what to do in blender if I have no tutorial on specifically what to edit for the 3d eyelashes thank you so much!