Production Request Timeline

Options
Aakash
Aakash Posts: 6

I request a production key a few days ago in preparation for a live event and it still hasn't been approved. The event is today and I was wondering what the timelines for approval are and if there is an expedite request form? cc @stevenxu

Tagged:

Answers

• stevenxu
    stevenxu Posts: 591 👻
    Options

Hi @Aakash - Generally it takes up to one week for our app review process. It may take longer based on the complexity of the use case to ensure if it is compliant with our policies.

I can try to look it up to see the status. Opening up a DM with you to share. Thanks

• Aakash
    Options

Hi @stevenxu just wondering if you had a chance to look up the status? I DMd you the ID, thanks in advance.

• stevenxu
    Options

Yeah, the review team will get back to you soon. They may have already. Thanks for following up!

• Aakash
    Options

Hi @stevenxu I saw the review team initially rejected due to a community guidelines issue, I resubmitted the app after ensuring I adhere to guidelines. I was wondering if the app gets requeued to go through the entire process again or if there is an expedited list?

• stevenxu
    Options

There is no expedited list. It will go through the review process we apply for every submission.

Thank you for your patience.