Sign up for our live Camera Kit office hour on July 17 @ 9:30am (PT) / 4:30pm (GMT)

Lens Imperfections on Mobile with @snap/camera-kit WEB SDK

Diogo
Diogo Posts: 1

Hello everyone,

I've created a Lens and I'm using it in a web application with the @snap/camera-kit SDK. When accessing the application on a mobile device, the filter works well, but I noticed some imperfections in the video, such as blur or masks. Interestingly, these issues do not appear when using the filter in the Snapchat app.

Has anyone else experienced this? Any insights or suggestions on how to resolve this issue would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you!

Tagged:

Comments

• Anas Rez
    Anas Rez Posts: 3
    edited August 17 #2

It sounds like you're encountering some issues with the filter's performance on mobile devices using the ------. Here are a few suggestions to help resolve the issue:

Check SDK Version: Ensure you are using the latest version of the-----, as updates may include bug fixes and performance improvements.
    Optimize Settings: Review and adjust the filter settings or configurations to optimize performance on mobile devices.
    Test Across Devices: Test the filter on different mobile devices to identify if the issue is device-specific.
    Compare Implementations: Compare your implementation with the Snapchat app’s integration to see if there are any discrepancies in how the filter is applied.
    Reach Out to Support: Contact Snap’s support or developer community for additional insights or known issues related to the SDK.
    Providing any relevant screenshots or specific examples can also help others better understand and address the issue.