Add Sorting & Filtering to the Search Results on the Lens Studio Forum

Options
Kevando
Kevando Posts: 76 πŸ”₯πŸ”₯

For example there's 1202 results for "lens folder" without quotes...

Since I know that's a new feature, simply being able to sort by date would be enough to find only the relevant posts.

1 votes

Completed Β· Last Updated

Supported! Check banner for search functionality.

Comments

• Kevando
    Options

aaaaaaaand the forum us gone

• stevenxu
    stevenxu Posts: 599 πŸ‘»
    Options

hey @Kevando - Thanks for sharing this feature request! The old Lens Studio forum had a lot of limitations that were out of control and hence one of the main reasons we are using this new forum for more features and capabilities. I can confirm this new forum has your request (if I'm understanding it correctly).

The only thing is we haven't migrated the old forum content over to this just yet. We're evaluating this scope, but in the meantime - it is still available for you to browse and search for answers!

• Kevando
    Options

that’s awesome. ty ty πŸ™

• Kevando
    Options

I completely understand why you migrated now and I think if you keep the old form up - that will be very confusing. Can you take down the website, but keep the data?

That information in the old forum is still super helpful. What if the lens creator community decide what happens to the data from in the old forum? You scrub any personal information and provide us with something like a json dump of all the threads.. We’ll take it from there πŸ™‚