Snap Camera runs, detects camera, but no lenses are working

Options

Hi everyone,

I'm dealing with an issue where Snap Camera (v.1.19.0) lenses have stopped working on my device (M1 MacBook Pro running macOS 12.5 Monterey). Snap Camera runs fine and is able to detect and display my webcam, but no lenses are actually working (when clicked, lenses show loading circle continuously and do not work). Does anyone have any ideas as to what might be causing this problem? Thanks so much!

Comments

• Seulji
    Seulji Posts: 1
    Options

Just coming in to report the same issue, except I've never used this app before. First installation and already this problem.

• Lmack0412
    Options

I have the same issue that just started a month ago on my MacBook Air 13 in early 2015 running Monterey 12.6.2.

• Mushahid Hussain
    Options

I think you need to update this app, there is no issue with your mac at all, but your app is not updated if do this, 2nd restart and try again, also update the drivers of your camera.

Thanks
    Best Regard

• Chavda Rahul
    Options

If Snap Camera is running and detecting your camera but none of the lenses are working, there are a few potential solutions you can try:

Check Snap Camera settings: Open the Snap Camera app and check the settings to make sure the appropriate camera and microphone are selected. Also, ensure that Snap Camera has access to your camera and microphone in your computer's privacy settings.

Restart Snap Camera: Sometimes, simply restarting Snap Camera can fix the issue. Close Snap Camera and reopen it to see if the lenses are now working. pikashow apk v10 7.0 11.1 mb

Update Snap Camera: Check for any available updates for Snap Camera and make sure you have the latest version installed.

Reinstall Snap Camera: Uninstall Snap Camera from your computer and then reinstall it from the Snap Camera website. This can sometimes fix any issues with the program.

Check for conflicting apps: If you have other camera apps running, they could be interfering with Snap Camera. Close any other camera apps and try Snap Camera again.

Check hardware compatibility: Ensure that your computer's camera is compatible with Snap Camera. Check the Snap Camera website to see if your computer and camera are compatible.

By trying these solutions, you should be able to get the lenses working on Snap Camera.

• Apprentice
    Apprentice Posts: 41 🔥
    Options

lmao...

• Apprentice
    Apprentice Posts: 41 🔥
    Options

lmao

• AaronXR
    AaronXR Posts: 3
    Options

I notice that the download page is gone, too. It just redirects me to the Snap for Web page. Is the Snap Camera for PC no longer supported?

• Warn1234
    Warn1234 Posts: 11 🔥
    Options

The issue with Snap Camera lenses on your M1 MacBook Pro might be related to compatibility with macOS 12.5 Monterey. Check for Snap Camera and macOS updates. If the problem persists, contact Snap Camera support for assistance.