How to remove lens watermark

Options

All of a sudden, when I save my snap using a filter, the filter I used is on the picture as a watermark. Why and how to remove that?

Answers

• Xaina Mae
    Options

So far I've figured out if you resave it from your memories it removes that watermark, but sadly that's all I've found so far.

• Kaine
    Kaine Posts: 0
    Options

I have fought this ALL day, because it pissed me off. I found a solution. If you go to settings>memories>save-button- then change this to camera role only it SHOULD fix it. That’s how it fixed it for me. I’m not 100% positive this is the solution, but that’s how I got it to stop.

Other things I tried was changing it to save to my eyes only first, and that didn’t help.
    I uninstalled the app, and logged out. That didn’t help.

This seemed to be the solution.

I am not positive what will happen if you change the setting back! But hey at least it’s gone!

• Kaine
    Kaine Posts: 0
    Options

I have fought this ALL day, because it pissed me off. I found a solution. If you go to settings>memories>save-button- then change this to camera role only it SHOULD fix it. That’s how it fixed it for me. I’m not 100% positive this is the solution, but that’s how I got it to stop.

Other things I tried was changing it to save to my eyes only first, and that didn’t help.
    I uninstalled the app, and logged out. That didn’t help.

This seemed to be the solution.

I am not positive what will happen if you change the setting back! But hey at least it’s gone

• Csparx269
    Options

Kaine this was definitely the solution! It worked for me too!

• audun
    audun Posts: 302 🔥🔥🔥
    Options

Hi,
    This is a new feature currnetly being A-B tested by Snapchat.

• Jazzy
    Jazzy Posts: 1
    Options

Kaine you are a genius!

• kingshah001
    kingshah001 Posts: 1
    edited July 2023 #9
    Options

Thank Kaine! You're a life saver.

• _qgrlx2
    Options

I figured it out the better way - when you swipe up to your snapchat photos press ‘send to’ and scroll right & press the download button. it’ll work 100%.

• Best