Device Tracking "World" Not behaving as expected in Web Implementation

Options
aestarita
aestarita Posts: 22 🔥
edited March 29 in General #1

Hi CameraKit team,

Just as my title says it. If I am using Device Tracking "surface" or "Rotation" It ask for device motion and orientation using the code that @Michael Mase shared with me a couple weeks ago. But it doesn't do that when I use "World" Is this a bug or expected behavior?

Another question that has nothing to do the previous one and I am happy to post in another thread if is preferred for being referenced: What is the average timeline for an app approval? If I send a web app to be approved today, and let's say everything is great, how long would it take for it to be ready to go out?

Thank you again for all your help :)

Answers

• stevenxu
    stevenxu Posts: 597 👻
    Options

@aestarita thanks for posting on the forum!

Let me check on your first question with the team. Hang tight. Some are still out due to holidays so appreciate your patience.

For your second question, we say generally within one week (5 business days). If everything is great then it could be as fast as under 24 hours. BUT that's not a promise as there are a lot of variables at play.

Sorry I know that's not the answer you're looking for... but I can share the common mistakes we've seen that leads to longer review time which you can avoid:

• Policy adherence (making sure the use case is allowed)
    • Brand attribution (making sure the Powered by Snap Logo is being displayed)
    • Demo integration video (making sure your uploaded recording shows how camera kit is being used)
  • aestarita
    aestarita Posts: 22 🔥
    Options

Thank you for your answer on approval times, @stevenxu! And I am looking forward to hearing more about the device rotation situation.