Camera Kit Snap attribution Images?

Options
aestarita
aestarita Posts: 22 🔥
edited April 11 in General #1

Hey CameraKit forum,

I am (finally) getting ready to submit my web App for approval, and I reading the requirements I found some information on how attribution should be given for Mobile, but no assets or snippets on how to integrate on web. Is there any easy fast way of adding attribution in Web? I found the graphics guidelines but just wondering if there's a snippet of code that can make it super easy.

Another question is: Are the other elements of the CameraKit UI Kit mandatory? Particularly things like record button?

Thank you!

Best Answer

• stevenxu
    stevenxu Posts: 597 👻
    #2 Answer ✓
    Options

@aestarita said:
    Another question is: Are the other elements of the CameraKit UI Kit mandatory? Particularly things like record button?

No other elements in the CameraKit UI Kit are mandatory. Just that Snap Attribution!

Waiting to hear back from the team on your first question. Hang tight

Answers

• stevenxu
    Options

@aestarita said:
    I am (finally) getting ready to submit my web App for approval, and I reading the requirements I found some information on how attribution should be given for Mobile, but no assets or snippets on how to integrate on web. Is there any easy fast way of adding attribution in Web? I found the graphics guidelines but just wondering if there's a snippet of code that can make it super easy.

Assets could be found here in the components section of the UI kit: https://www.figma.com/file/OVtYrAfBRIJcZnKgfIPhQg/Camera-Kit-UI-Kit?type=design&node-id=4-1745&mode=design

• aestarita
    Options

Thank you @stevenxu. I did check that out, but I was wondering if there was something I could pull directly from the SDK (As it seems to be possible for Android and iOS?). One last question on this line: Do you have examples on where to locate the "Supported by " Line? Like I imagine at the bottom of the screen, but if you have examples, I can check that would be super helpful.

Thank you again! I really appreciate your quick response to all these. :)

• stevenxu
    Options

@aestarita happy to help!

Ohh I don't think there is something you could pull directly for Web from our existing examples...

Are you mixing "Supported by" with "Powered by" Line? If not, could you clarify / specify more what this supported by is?

Here are two examples that are using Camera Kit Web you can check out:

• aestarita
    Options

@stevenxu Thank you for the examples! and yeah, my bad. I meant "Powered by". I figured out how to bring the ghost eventually. I just exported the Figma element as an SVG and added it on the website. Thank you again for answering my million questions!

• stevenxu
    Options

@aestarita Nice!! No problem. Happy to help. Looking forward to seeing your submission / work!