Submission Process?

Options
aestarita
aestarita Posts: 22 🔥
edited April 15 in General #1

Hello CameraKit Team!

It's me again. I was going over the documents on how to submit an app for approval and I have a few questions.

1. Where do I submit for approval? I found in the documentation what I need to submit but I am not sure where do I submit these documents: https://docs.snap.com/snap-kit/app-review/submission-and-review#submitting-for-snaps-review (SOLVED BELOW)

2. Regarding the Production Token: I have a token already in my developer dashboard, can I integrate that token ASAP or do I have to wait for the app to be approved to integrate it? What comes first?

3. Is there any documentation that I could be following about submission and live app cycle?

4. Versions in the developer portal: Once my app gets approve do I create a new version? Or this is only in cases my app changes radically? I am not sure I know exactly what versions stands for.

5. Privacy Policy URL: Is this mandatory?

EDIT:
1. Found where to submit the app. If someone else is looking for it, in the Developer portal/Apps/ In the app list where it says Production Status/ Click on version "unset" and selecting the version is possible to add the information for submission.

Thank you all again for being so helpful and responsive.

Best Answer

• stevenxu
    stevenxu Posts: 597 👻
    #2 Answer ✓
    Options

@aestarita Thanks for posting on the forum (and closing / updating #1).

1. You gotta wait for it to be approved. It won't work without the approval.
    2. Not sure I fully understand this question. Try this doc
    3. No need to create a new version. You can use the version that got approved to move forward with production!
    4. Yes per our docs here.

Great questions!

Answers

• WENBANG LEI
    Options

Has your review process been completed successfully? Mine is still pending approval, and the extended wait has been quite distressing.

• aestarita
    aestarita Posts: 22 🔥
    Options

@WENBANG LEI mine was approved, but it was a really straightforward implementation and I did a “step by step” video so it was clear when and where the SDK was implemented. I assume if your app is more complex it might take more time. How long ago did you send? I know that it only counts business days, so if it was right before the start of the weekend that could add time.