Can i use camera kit web sdk for a b2b saas? Whats the pricing

Options

I am developing a web ar app that businesses should be able to integrate to their website. Its is going to use the world tracking feature.

I was wondering
1. Am i allowed to do it? What are the legals
2. Camerakit does not mention anything about pricing. When i deploy it to production what / how the pricing will work?

Best Answer

• stevenxu
    stevenxu Posts: 597 👻
    #2 Answer ✓
    Options

Thanks @Joysticklab for posting on the forum. Fantastic question!

1. Yes you are so long as this and all camera kit projects adheres to our terms, policies, and guidelines. These can be found in our documentation. A few examples like making sure there's snap attribution, getting approval from our app submission process, use case is allowed, etc.

2. See this post for pricing.

Answers

• lockhart Shirley
    Options

Yes, you can use the Camera Kit Web SDK for a B2B SaaS (Software as a Service) application. The Camera Kit Web SDK provides powerful tools for integrating camera functionality into your web-based software, making it suitable for various business applications.

As for pricing, it typically depends on the provider of the SDK. Many providers offer flexible pricing plans tailored to the needs of businesses. You may need to reach out to the specific provider or check their website for detailed pricing information, as it can vary based on factors such as usage volume, features required, and support level

• Joysticklab
    Options

@stevenxu thanks for the clarification.