Cannot publish lens: "You don’t have access to publish to the selected organization."

My goal here is to change the account shown when previewing a Camera Kit lens at the Snap-generated link.

My approach was to re-publish the same lens under a different organization and folder. I am an admin of the Organization, and assigned myself as a folder admin following:

business.snapchat.com > my organization > Members > myself > Assign Assets > Lens Folders > ✅ my new folder > Lens Folder Admin > Assign button. I see "Assets assigned" successfully.

Yet when I go to my-lenses.snapchat.com > my organization > my folder (admin is shown) > my lens > publish > all publishing options error with:

Permission Denied
You don’t have access to publish to the selected organization. Please use "Save as Draft".

I have tried to click Generate WebAR Lens URL, toggled Enable WebAR Lens URL (maybe I toggled this too soon?), and Delete WebAR Lens URL. I have signed out after removing and re-adding permissions.

As I'm typing this I realize one more option to try, now that I have removed and re-added permissions: delete and re-publish the lens.

Any further help would be much appreciated!

Comments

• I have tried to delete the lens from the new org and republish, same error. I have tried to delete the folder and recreate it, same error. I noticed on the business dashboard under my member profile that I had multiple duplicate admin memberships to the folder somehow, so I deleted all of those. Blank slate, effectively. Same error.

I do see an orange notice before publishing that "Lens will be published to Tavius Koktavy's Profile." Does this mean that I cannot publish the same lens to separate folders under different organizations? Is this the source of the error (the lens already existing in a personal folder/org) and not a permissions issue?