How can see the current location on snapchat?

Hassan Raza
Hassan Raza Posts: 11 🔥

i am disposable food product supplier and I am want to see the my customer live current location

Answers

• Mike Berry
    Mike Berry Posts: 114 🔥🔥🔥

Hi Hassan, do you mean opening up the "snap map"?

if so...there should be a "pin" icon in the bottom left of your screen on snapchat. if you tap that it will take you to the snap map!

Hope this helps! :)

• To see your current location on Snapchat, open the app and access the Snap Map by pinching inward on the camera screen or tapping the through map Visit Now icon if visible. Your location will be indicated on the map as a bitmoji or avatar.

• DAVE Seth
    DAVE Seth Posts: 3
    edited August 15 #4

To see your current location on Snapchat, open the app and swipe down from the camera screen to access the Snap Map. Your Bitmoji or a colored heat map will indicate your location. Ensure your location services are enabled for accurate results. If you're into gaming " Mod car parking " interesting, as they offer a different kind of interactive experience.

• To see your current location on Snapchat, use the Snap Map feature. Open the app and pinch the camera screen to access the map, which shows your Bitmoji at your current location. If you want to share your location or update it, the " Token Maker " feature helps you create a personalized location-sharing token, allowing friends to see where you are.

• To see your current location on Snapchat, simply open the app and swipe down on the camera screen to access the Snap Map. Your Bitmoji will appear at your current location if you’ve enabled location services. If you haven’t, turn on location settings in your phone’s privacy settings. Want to explore more features like this " Register Now " and start discovering all the exciting tools Snapchat offers!