"you have reached your limit of friend requests for now. try again in a few days"

Options
MattP
MattP Posts: 5

I know this is a Snapchat support-related issue but I've been getting no responses from them. I was curious if anyone has ever gotten this restriction lifted from their account since support isn't doing anything about it.

Comments

• audun
    audun Posts: 302 🔥🔥🔥
    Options

Hi @MattP,
    You've been ratelimited, which means it's going to lift itself after X amount of time.

We don't know when it's going away unfortunately, so you just need to wait, sorry.

• ardalan_977
    Options

ardalan zakho

• hanjra98
    Options

The message "you have reached your limit of friend requests for now. try again in a few days" typically appears on social media platforms or other online services when a user has sent or received a certain number of friend requests within a specific time period. This limit is often put in place to prevent spamming, excessive friend requests, or misuse of the platform's features.

If you encounter this message, herboganic it means that you've hit the maximum allowable number of friend requests you can send or receive within a certain timeframe. You'll need to wait for the specified duration (usually a few days) before you can send more friend requests. This limitation is in place to maintain a healthy and positive user experience for everyone on the platform.

• Devyn
    Devyn Posts: 1
    Options

I have had this same problem for WAY more than a few days. It’s been almost 2 weeks and I still can’t add people. It’s really pissing me off honestly. “Wait a few days” message and I’ve waited and nothing has happened. They need to tell you how long I’m numbers instead of vague words like “few days” 2 weeks is ridiculous. I’ve deleted Snapchat and downloaded it back, I’ve signed in and signed out and still nothing. They need to fix this

• anshh
    anshh Posts: 1
    Options

"you have reached your limit of friend requests for now. try again in a few days"

how many days fix it
    ?

• rootj e
    rootj e Posts: 9
    Options

You've been ratelimited, which means it's going to lift itself after X amount of time Result.

• It sounds like you've hit a temporary cap on how many friend requests you can send. It's common on social platforms to have limits like these to prevent spamming and maintain the quality of interactions. Just give it a few days, and you should be able to send more friend requests Franchise attorney then. In the meantime, you can engage with the friends you already have or explore other features of the platform.

• rootj e
    rootj e Posts: 9
    Options

you have reached your limit of friend requests for now. try again in a few days or visit website.